November 17, 2011 § 2 Comments
a few reasons to love this time of year:
-dogs wearing antlers 🙂
-pumpkin frozen yogurt, especially with crushed graham crackers on top..
-trips back home, puppy snuggles and parties
-and… gift guides!
my j.crew catalog came in the mail today and as expected, it’s pure eye candy. i know it’s planned this way but seeing everything styled and photographed just so makes me want it all. (also, i had no idea i needed a gift for my personal assistant, manicurist and aunt gertrude… thanks, j.crew.)
anyway, in the spirit of artfully arranged gift suggestions, here are some of my own! i’m keeping it under $50, just for fun (and practicality).
1. j.crew striped thermal henley, $42
2. tocca beauty eau de parfum viaggio, $45
3. kate spade new york iphone case, $40
4. marc by marc jacobs brass doe earrings, $48
5. ban.do chiffon shoe clips, $25
6. anthropologie passport case, $28
7. madewell snow-dot shorts, $48
8. home made by yvette van boven, $25.50
9. mor cosmetics basil & grape gift set, $22
hope you like!